Breach of employment contract

I have a written employment contract through the end of 2008. The project has been suspended, and I was "laid off" pending continuation or sale of project. The contract stipulates that if the project does not go forward for any reason and I am terminated that I am entitled to compensation through end of contract. My employer has refused to honor the contract, I was released with no compensation whatever. I'd like to file a claim against the employer, but really cannot afford to pay hourly attorney. How can I do this?

1 answer  |  asked Mar 23, 2007 10:09 AM [EST]  |  applies to Vermont

Answers (1)

Roger E. Kohn
Breach of your employment contract

I might be interested in handling your case on a contingent fee basis (a portion of what you receive), but you are quite far away from me. If you call me at 802-482-2905, perhaps I can recommend an attorney.

Roger Kohn

posted by Roger E. Kohn  |  Mar 25, 2007 8:38 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers