Ohio Questions and Answers about Public Employees: Civil Service

Should I file an appeal and file with State personnel review board?
My unemployement was denied. I was terminated. Company stated I did not follow agency protocols and procedures but are unable or unwilling to tell me what procedures I have violated. I desperated need...
1 answer  |  asked Jan 30, 2007 07:49 AM [EST]  |  applies to Ohio

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers